Tuesday, November 2, 2010

putting our e-photos to good use

I've been on the minted site dozens of times, but never knew that they offer photo calendars! Ever since having them taken, I've been looking for a fairly inexpensive way to display our engagement photos. One of these would be perfect hanging in our kitchen where we currently have a Georgia Bulldogs calendar (which is, thankfully, about to expire).

Some of my favorite designs:

Fling

Love Struck

Heirloom Blooms
(all from here)

What are some of the ways you used or plan to use your engagement photos?

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! We placed a blow-up shot of our favorite engagement photo at the entrance to our ceremony, and I'm in the process of making Christmas photo albums for family members using those pictures and our wedding shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea for engagement photos. I'll admit- I've been avoiding them because I'm just not sure how to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the photo calenders at minted! It would be a great way to make use of e-shots. I plan on using those puppies for a lot of different things! STDs, guest book, table numbers....

    http://engineergeekunite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete